🏢 Hungarian Telekom (T-Mobile) serves millions of customers with integrated TV, phone, internet and mobile services.
⚡ T-Mobile’s web stores used a unified payment module. While the stores supported mobile devices, the module was not responsive, hurting conversions.
💡 The task was the responsive redesign of the payment module, supporting many different payment processes. It was a solo project, where I was responsible for every aspect of the project from budgeting, through client correspondence to the actual design work to be done:
- Project management: client correspondence, scoping, budgeting, time management
- Research: stakeholder mapping and interviews, mapping business and user needs, collecting use-cases and documenting UX specification
- UX Design: designing information architecture, page flows, functional wireframes (Axure)
- Implementation support: managing UI designer and site build contractors, functional specification for the client’s implementation vendors
✌️ The module shipped on time. As a result millions of customers could pay their orders and bills on their mobile.
💙 I loved the impact of my work: bill payment was among the redesigned payment transactions, affecting millions of customers - including my friends and family.
💰 Value I brought to the table:
- Years of UX experience, proficiency with the tools of trade
- Business background, from my past Product Manager role
- Confident use of the design process, stemming from my service design background
- Consulting skills, client correspondence, stakeholder mapping
👥 As a UX Desinger at Isobar Budapest