🏢 Cason Engineering plc. pioneered in industrial grade wireless communication technology, and provided automation and data acquisition solutions to the largest energy companies in the EMEA region.
⚡ Cason’s R&D accidentally stumbled upon an indoor tracking technology. I pushed to make it into a product, and received the opportunity ad a product manager.
💡 Diwicon Aura was a self-organizing wireless mesh network of sensors listening to active RFID cards serving as beacons. This enabled real-time indoor location tracking and alarms. It was my role to find a matching market for the technology and develop it into a service producing a recurring revenue stream:
- Evangelized prospects in the EMEA region from various industries (productivity, industrial safety, education, health care)
- Tested value propositions using prototypes
- Developed pricing strategies, communication channels and new product versions to fit discovered needs
- Delivered pilot projects
✌️ Project highlights:
- Yacht tracking service realized (Croatia)
- Wander protection service (Hungary)
💙 My role required me to learn a lot and fast as I wore a multitude of hats:
- Evangelized prospects
- Communicated internally with involved departments and externally with partners and clients
- Managed software and hardware development, production and deployment
- Developed pricing
- Oversaw product communication and sales
- Reported to management and shareholders
👥 As a Product Manager at Cason Engineering plc.